Please enable the breadcrumb option to use this shortcode!
August 10th, 2017
Nanodevice Solutions Inc. is looking for an energetic, self-starting, and creative individual to fill our open Product Marketing Manager Intern position and join our team in downtown Toronto. The person will be an integral member of our innovative and dynamic team. You’ll be one of the first product team members, and will play a critical part in helping to define and prioritize features, gathering customer requirements and feedback, working with design, engineering, and quality to build out your vision, and performing qualitative and quantitative analysis to optimize and improve your features going forward.
If you’re excited about building awesome products and delivering real value to customers, then we’d love to speak with you!
- You’ll own complete product features, from initial conception to final release— so you’ll need to be able to create specs, product mockups, and effectively communicate your vision to company leadership
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your product
- You’ll perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to iterate and improve existing features and flows— so you’ll need to understand tradeoffs between impact and resourcing, and prioritize appropriately
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Use social media as an effective tool to generate leads
- Make recommendations based on quantitative analyses
- Define and execute go-to-market plans/strategies
- Understand user needs and behavior
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Previous startup experience, we’re a fast-growing company and are looking for people who understand what it takes to succeed in this environment
- Some experience in product marketing, project management, or brand management
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Design user experiences that are aligned to user needs and business goals, intuitive, efficient, scalable, technically feasible
- Experience with google analytics, webmaster tools, AdWords (keyword planner), Hubspot
- Solid web design skills, knowledge of mobile-first and responsive web design, and WordPress
- Working towards a bachelor degree in of the STEM programs with a focus on marketing, project management, or a similar area
- Minimum GPA of 75%
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Great presentation skills
If you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact us.